MY FAMILY! :)

MY FAMILY! :)

Monday, August 25, 2008

Kaylinn meets her Great Grandparents & Stockton

This picture is so tender! I love seeing Grandma Privett holding her great grand child. This picture will be cherished.

Since Mindy and her grandpa are so close, it is sweet to see him with Kaylinn, his name sake. What a precious moment. Glad we got it to cherish forever!

Stockton didn't know what to think of the new baby. He was interested for a while, then was more concerned with finding toys at Mindy and Jason's.
Awwwwww!! I love my hubs! He's a great daddy and uncle!

3 comments:

Gretchen said...

Ok my goodness.....

I can't believe how big your baby is!!!!

Anonymous said...

Stockton is so cute! He has gotten so old. He is totally a little boy!!

Brittany said...

What a sweet new baby! I am so baby hungry right now!