MY FAMILY! :)

MY FAMILY! :)

Sunday, August 31, 2008

BYU vs. UNI

I am not one for football, let alone the BYU Cougars, but it is my husband's passion. He does so much for me so sitting through a 4 hour game with him is a small price to pay.
It boggles my mind how much older Paul and I look than when we first met or even when Stockton was born. It just reminds me how we've grown together, matured together, and that there is only more time to go!!
Ry and Tay are so freakin' cute! They are great friends and good company to have. I'm glad that if I had to sit through a 4 hour football game, during the hottest time of day, it was with them.



The only thing better than good company is a blue raspberry sno-cone!! Yummy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wish that I would have seen you there! And, I wish that I would have gotten a snowcone now!! I can't believe that you are a cougars "fan". You must really love Paul to do that! :)