MY FAMILY! :)

MY FAMILY! :)

Monday, August 4, 2008

Breaking Dawn Reflection

Ok, I finished Breaking Dawn last night and have had a chance to reflect. I absolutely loved the book and devoured every word. This book had everything: romance, happiness, sadness, and adventure. My reason for reading this Series was completely “mind candy.” I did not expect literary genius or to gain any sort of inspiration. I simply love the characters and enjoy pulling myself out of my life and into theirs. After reading this fourth book I have had a change of heart. I connect with these characters in a way I didn’t realize. I did learn from this Series. What I took from this book is simple; true love exists. I am afraid that others will read this Series and feel that what Edward and Bella have is impossible, unusual, or unrealistic. It is real, and does exist! I know because I have it. My husband is perfect (at least in my eyes.) I feel nothing but blessed that he loves me in return and that we have a gorgeous baby together. :) Happy Reading!!

No comments: