MY FAMILY! :)

MY FAMILY! :)

Monday, October 4, 2010

A Plane! A Plane!

Since we are taking the kids to Disneyland next month, on an airplane, we decided to take them up to the airport to watch the planes fly over. We went with Grandpa and Grandma Konold, Laurie, and my family. It was a blast!!

We were really close to them. Stockton loved the sound they made as they flew overhead.



This was a great way for they guys to bond.






Laurie (Paul's sister) wouldn't get out of the car but she enjoyed watching and hearing the planes fly overhead. She is also going to Disneyland with us!! I'm excited for her to get out on vacation, it's been a long time.

My adorable Carson is doing better than expected after his fall. He is a constant smiler. A simple pleasure to have around.


This was hilarious!! I told Paul, on the ride home, that he and I never get our picture alone together. So while we were stopped at a stoplight I held up the camera to get a picture of me and the best hubs ever. Only when I downloaded the pictures did I see Stockton in the background trying to get in the picture. What a doll. I adore both my children and do not know how I lived without them for so long. :)

1 comment:

tayten kenzie said...

you guys are so dang cute!!
im so glad to hear that lil carson is doing better! i miss the konold family!
carson & stock are the most adorable boys in this world