MY FAMILY! :)

MY FAMILY! :)

Sunday, October 31, 2010

HAPPY 4th BIRTHDAY STOCKTON!!


Yes, Stockton is now 4 years old! It freaks me out. He has grown up so fast! For his birthday we had 3 parties (yes, I know I'm crazy) We had a Konold party, Thomas party, then Stockton took his cousin Kk (Kaylinn) to Monkey Island Fun Center. These pictures are from his 2 family parties. He didn't feel good come the 2nd party and was not very social. I spent a lot of time worrying about him instead of taking memorable pictures. I'll always regret that. I sure am a worrier. We had rocket soup (cream of broccoli) and chicken salad sandwiches. We appreciate everyone coming to celebrate our adorable son's birthday. Both parties were full of great food and even greater company!!

Stockton wanted a Little Einstein's party. So yes, I went crazy. My party planner (Tayten the AMAZING) and I painted this huge rocket and painted each Little Einstein face on pumpkins.
Stockton loved to turn the fog on to make it look like rocket was taking off :)



I also made this cake. It wasn't as hard has I imagined, yet I am such a perfectionist I can still see the flaws. Stockton loved it and I'm getting pretty good at fondant.


Since the Little Einsteins are all about music, everyone got these little trumpets. Humm, yeah. I took my hearing aid out within the first few minutes.
Stockton's cake to eat!!Stockton was so funny about blowing out his candles. His cousin (Adam) put his candles too far apart and he struggled to blow them out.
Paul and his dad.Mindy, Michelle, and Kaylinn.Carson loved all Stockton's toys!!A nice nose rub defiantly means "I love you!"LOTS of gifts on the Thomas side - causes sensory overload for a sick child.

Cutest note ever written by Sydney and Abby.
Yes, that is a fat lip. Things didn't go quite right for Stockton at the Thomas party. He did get lots of fabulous gifts that he still won't part with. A shopping cart, microwave, and these woo-woo cars to name a few.

1 comment:

rebecca said...

My goodness!!!!!!!!! You gave him a pretty awesome birthday party!!!! What a fun mommy you are!!