MY FAMILY! :)

MY FAMILY! :)

Monday, October 11, 2010

Horseback Riding

Stockton is just checking things out while the horses were getting saddled up.
Ally and Abby were super excited to get on the horse! They could barley contain themselves waiting for the horses to get ready.

They each got a turn being in front. We were also going to give them a turn on their own but Ally didn't want to be alone. These two girls are absolutely adorable together.


Abby riding the horse alone. She did a great job!!
Yes...I admit that I couldn't help it and got on that horse. It was a blast!! The horse I'm on was feeling rowdy and I had fun running with him.

Stockton wanted to pet the horse, but not ride. I got him up there for a minute but that little turd wanted down.
Even cute Carson had fun watching the big kids ride the horses!!

No comments: