MY FAMILY! :)

MY FAMILY! :)

Monday, November 30, 2009

Pregnancy...

PREGNANCY

It's varicose veins, swollen breasts, and an ass the size of Maine.

It's swollen feet, frequent pees, and the constant need to complain.

It's pregnancy.

The back braking, stretch mark making, heck of a hard job to do.

And when 9 months have passed and you think you're through,

Oh, pregnancy has so much more to offer you.

For when pregnant time is through, labor is what's in store for you.

The pain is so intense you scream at the top of your voice,

turning back now is certainly not a choice.

With each contraction you give it your all,

until what once felt so big, suddenly becomes so small.

The baby is born and when you touch his sweet skin

suddenly there is no pain outside or within.

Yes, pregnancy is tough and a hell of a difficult task,

but is it worth it?

Does one ever need to ask?


I am SO done being pregnant!! I am in so much pain, each step is excruciating. I find out this week, but I may be having baby Carson next week. I'm trying to get ready for Christmas, a new baby, and getting my business in a state where I can miss a few weeks. It's been rough but I am very excited for my new baby. He will be early but not as early as Stockton, so hopefully we will be able to take him home. I'll let ya know when my cutie arrives!!

No comments: