MY FAMILY! :)

MY FAMILY! :)

Sunday, November 15, 2009

The Making of Jack Skellington...

For Stockton's 3rd birthday we decided to have a "Nightmare Before Christmas" theme. It was a little hard to come up with cool things. This could have been our best idea. We first cut Jack out of a piece of plywood, he was 8 ft tall!!

After we primed it, we taped off certain areas and spray painted it black.


My friend Tayten and I went to work painting him. It was a huge project and took several hours. I am so lucky to have a great friend who will help me like this.




All finished!! We were very happy with our work...any very sleepy. There were some parts that we were not so happy with, but we simply had to stop. Oh and be nice about my belly-- I'm having a rough pregnancy. :)

1 comment:

Ryan and Tayten said...

it looks sooo good!!!!! i love you guys and i will always help you with anything you ever need!! and and ps i love your prego belly :) cant wait for carson!!