MY FAMILY! :)

MY FAMILY! :)

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Stinkin' Flu...

So when you are in your 9th month of pregnancy and you get the flu, you know what they do?? Throw you in the hospital! Yes. I am smiling because I just keep telling myself that everything will be fine. I've had a rough pregnancy filled with lots and lots of blood tests, 24 hour urine kits, non-stress tests, high blood pressure, high liver enzymes, bedrests... etc. The list goes on. I will be so thrilled when this baby arrives.

I'm out of the hospital and am trying to keep this baby in for a couple more weeks, even though everything seems to be going south. This baby has lasted longer than Stockton though, so I am hoping that when he does come, I'll get to take him home.

2 comments:

rebecca said...

Hey you sweet girl! I was just thinking about you and when you are due! So of course I thought to pop on your blog and see the little pop up on the side! I didn't realize it's coming so soon and maybe sooner! My thoughts and prayers go out to you. I'm glad you are home for now!!!

Molly said...

Oh man! That sucks to be in the hospital. Dang, stinkin', *$&# flu! Get well soon! It will get better, I can't tell you when, but it will get better!