MY FAMILY! :)

MY FAMILY! :)

Sunday, July 6, 2008

Stockton's Favorite Book


Stockton loves this book by Eric Carle. I have many of his books but Stockton loves this one!! He makes my husband and I read it to him everyday, several times. We are totally sick of it, but it seems he will never be. I think it is the flaps that make it so fun for him. If you have a toddler, this is a great book. So, go buy Watch Out! A Giant and enter Eric Carle's fantasy tale of two children escaping a giant through secret passageways, trapdoors, and underground tunnels - complete with Eric Carle's trademark collage illustrations and with clever double-sided lift-the-flaps.

2 comments:

Gma said...

HI,
I am absolutely loving the babies. I need to find a book that they will carry around with them. soren loves to crawl everywhere leaving Asher in the dust. Have fun at work without me.....

rebecca said...

Oh My Gosh!!!!! I can't believe I finally found you!!!!! This blogging thing makes the world so much smaller!!!!! I found you through a comment you left on Brittany's blog :) Anyways, we need to get together!!!!! Call me! 653-2079. Love and miss you! You can click on my name here and go to my blog :)