MY FAMILY! :)

MY FAMILY! :)

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Ally and Abby's 3rd Birthday!!

The girls looked fabulous in their new sunglasses and new chairs. They remind me so much of when Sarah and I were little!!


SPOILED!

Of course, you can find Stockton with the balls, in the water.

The girls showing off their new Crocs! Thanks Gramdma!
Little Ally the Tarzan!
Stockton is in love with cars...so naturally he was attracted to this huge truck. The battery was dead so Paul pushed them around.
After Stockton saw his dad pushing the truck...he had to try. What a tough boy!

Stockton LOVED the swing!! Now I know I have to finish my yard and get a swing set...STAT!


They had a Nemo Pinata at the party. Stockton didn't quite get the bat thing, but he hit that thing around anyway. Abby was absolutely terrified at the other kids beating on Nemo. She screamed and cried the entire time. She told us through tears, "Nemo's heart is breaking!"
After the candy and toys were gathered, we taped Nemo back together. Abby wrapped him up in a blanket and got a baggie of ice for him. She is so sensitive and will make a great Vetranarian someday!

2 comments:

Molly said...

Holy cow! I can't believe I found your blog. I was linking blogs and there were the Kute Konolds. Stockton is adorable!

Jessica said...

Stockton is just too cute! I love his blonde hair. You, my friend are hilarious. Two things: "Dyke spikes," and "Is it easy?" When my mom read those texts I could not stop laughing.