MY FAMILY! :)

MY FAMILY! :)

Sunday, July 6, 2008

Independance Day Pool Party!!



Stockton and his cousin Abby were so cute together. They love playing together and this little pool was way fun for them.
There was a slide that dropped into the little pool. Stockton loved this and slid down many times. He had this same look on his face each time. So cute!

Stockton was so cute sitting with his cousins. He wouldn't eat his own food - note: he has no plate. But he loved eating off theirs! Sydney and Abby were very nice to allow him to nibble off their plates. What good cousins!



It is so fun to play with olives! I remember doing it as a kid too! Stockton wouldn't play - or eat the olives. I hope he will grow out of this!!

I made these headbands for the girls. They look adorable, and I absolutely love this picture!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I seriously can not believe how old Stockton is! Oh my gosh!!! He is so dang cute. How are you? Are you still doing that same job that was awesome? Are you missing teaching at all? I can't believe that I am not going back next year. It is kinda weird. I'm excited to stay home though.

rebecca said...

What a gorgeous little guy you have!!!!!