MY FAMILY! :)

MY FAMILY! :)

Monday, July 12, 2010

First Foods and First Words


Carson looks a lot like his brother but is actually very different from Stockton. Carson loves to eat!! Praise the Lord for giving me at least one good eater. Carson will eat anything you put in front of him. Yesterday, I was feeding him these peaches when the oven dinged, I turned around to take the stuff out of the oven, and turned back around to this. Carson is at that 'grabby' age and will pull or grab ANYTHING - especially food. He later took a bath, but not before I got some cute shots.

Our month was blessed with Carson's first word..."Momma" YAY for me!!! Stockton said "Dada" and "Kachow" before mom so I was determined that this child would say my name first. I've withheld the desire to post waiting to make sure it was not just coincidence or wishful thinking, but he says, "Momma" loud and clear and mostly when he wants me to pick him up. I adore my boys and can't imagine my life without them.

The birthday party extravaganza's are in the works. Yeah I know I have 4 months, but when you put on a party like I do, you need all the time you can get! Stockton will be having a "Toy Story" party and Carson will be having a "Phineas and Ferb" party. Party decorations, ideas, menu, etc are accepted and appreciated. :)

1 comment:

Molly said...

So dang cute! I could eat him!