MY FAMILY! :)

MY FAMILY! :)

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Ally & Abby Turn 5!!!

These two best friends just turned 5!! Crazy!! They are not only cousins but best buddies. My cousin Sarah and I are close like that as well. Ally and Abby remind me of the good 'ole days.

I love this hat. How stinkin' cute!!
Great spread of delicious food!!

Stockton pretended this was a drive thru window and we all got great french fries and ice cream from him. I'm lovin pretend play :)
He'll shoot ya!!


Ally got a trampoline for her birthday and all the kids enjoyed jumping - with the sprinkler underneath, of course.I made this cute cake for their party. It was my first try with fondant. Yup those figures are made out of fondant. It was harder than I thought but turned out super cute. The cake was delicious and so big everyone got to take some home.

Make a wish!!

Barbies and Barbie clothes.
Happy Birthday, girls!! I love you!!

No comments: