MY FAMILY! :)

MY FAMILY! :)

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Baths!!!

Oh man! Stockton is a big boy. It makes me want to cry. My baby is getting older!! He is still talking about Disneyland and the Pirate ride. He makes a waterfall in the bath and send the pirate ship down. Looks like my job is done...he's hooked on Disneyland!!

Oh my this little guy is such a smiler!! I love his two little teeth...the top ones are on the way, too!





My children have the most beautiful blue eyes. You'd never think I would have toe-head children with blue eyes...genes.

This was posted on Jessica's blog and I was so taken I wanted to share. I feel this SAME way. Thanks, Jessica, for putting how I feel so eloquently.

I know every mother adores her children and thinks they are extraordinary (at least, I hope) but I must say--those feelings are very real and very powerful for me. I feel fortunate to have so much love and admiration for my children and to think they are so amazingly cute.

More than just loving my boys I LIKE them. I think they are fun company and I appreciate that they are not unmanageable or wild or mean. They are generous with their friendship and affection and I hope those are qualities they continue to develop and maintain as they mature.

No comments: