MY FAMILY! :)

MY FAMILY! :)

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Once a teacher...always a teacher








My family just took a trip to Disneyland and Stockton has been learning his letters and numbers at preschool this year, so I decided what fun to find letters and numbers in everyday things. During our trip we had a blast looking for letters. We decided to find the letters of our last name. It was fun for everyone. Here is the final product. I'm going to get these printed to frame. Stockton remembers the ride we were on when we took each picture so it's also a fun way to remember our trip. So...all you Disneyland lovers (I'm talking to you, Molly) where were these pictures taken???

Good luck!!!

3 comments:

rebecca said...

hahaha!!! You're awesome!!! How fun to spend the week at Disneyland with your family! I love this idea!! I'm going to use this in preschool next year!!!

Molly said...

Okay, here it goes:
#1 Splash Mountain
#2 Small World
#3 Winnie the Pooh
#4 Winnie the Pooh
#5 Winnie the Pooh too!
#6 Definitely in AdventureLand. I'm going to guess Indiana Jones?

Molly said...

BTW - I LOVE this idea. I'm totally going to make it my mission the next time we go to find all the letters and make a book for Macy and Alice