MY FAMILY! :)

MY FAMILY! :)

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!!

My cute mom and dad at Iggy's Sports Bar on Mother's Day. My family had a great lunch together. The cousins LOVE getting together.

My sis Amy and her family.
My sis Jennifer and her family.
My cute family.

My mother and her 6-pack of grandkids.
3 boys and 3 girls, can't plan it any better.
The girls.

Grandma Konold and her 10 grandkids.
Grandma Konold and her 5 kids.
My hubby is the only boy- and such a cute one at that ;)


I love these Mother's quotes. Thought I'd share on this special day.

The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before. The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new. ~Rajneesh

All mothers are working mothers. ~Author Unknown

When you are a mother, you are never really alone in your thoughts. A mother always has to think twice, once for herself and once for her child. ~Sophia Loren, Women and Beauty

Mother love is the fuel that enables a normal human being to do the impossible. ~Marion C. Garretty

Mother - that was the bank where we deposited all our hurts and worries. ~T. DeWitt Talmage

1 comment:

Ryan and Tayten said...

happy mothers day, girl! you are one of the best mom's i know! love you girl and i miss you tons!

your family is the CUTEST DANG THING ON THE PLANET.