MY FAMILY! :)

MY FAMILY! :)

Monday, January 18, 2010

Sarah and I's Birthday Party

My cousin Sarah and I are 4 days apart and have always been close. Yesterday we held our 31st birthday party! People say we look a lot alike and after these pictures, I see it. I've never noticed that our eyes are the same color!!


My mommy and my new baby! My aunt Theresa got great pictures of Carson and I'm waiting for her to email them to me. As soon as I get them I'll post them. He is getting cuter and cuter everyday!!
I got this fabulous scarf, but decided to put a little culture in the picture :)

I got so much stuff! So totally spoiled! I loved everything! Thanks so much to my family for giving me great birthday. And, of course it's not over, because my real birthday is on Saturday.
- Yay for birthday celebrations that last a week long!

1 comment:

rebecca said...

Happy Birthday you beautiful lady!!!!! Yes now that you are over 30 you are a lady:) I love all of your pictures of your family you've posted since Christmas! Gorgeous family!!!