MY FAMILY! :)

MY FAMILY! :)

Monday, September 14, 2009

IN A MONTH...

...MY BABY WILL BE 3!!!!

Stockton is growing up so fast! I can hardly believe it. He has become a little boy. Stockton says the funniest things and is learning new things every day. He is a sponge, soaking up knowledge. He sings the alphabet song, “A, E, A, I, J, K…YAY!” and the Mickey Mouse tune, “M, I, E, K, Y, high high high!” He makes me laugh every day. Stockton is a lover of Cheeto’s and can polish off a bag in 2 days, no problem. He loves to watch TV and lets me know when his favorites are on. His favorite movies (to watch over and over and over…) are Nemo, Chicken Little, WALL-E, Bee Movie, and Ratatouille. He is eating a little bit better, mostly because he started preschool and watching the other kids eat, helps provide motivation. I’ve been a total slacker on posting… life with a 3 year old keeps me busy.

Here are just a few of my favorite Stocktonisms:

“Hi Mama”

“Hi Daddys!” (most everything is plural these days)

“Mama did it.”

“Mama is my happy.”

“Love it!”

“Hi ya Buddy!”

“Mine! Mine! Mine! Mine!” – This because of the birds in Nemo

“Go Cougars!”

“Whoa Dude!”

“I NEED my outside!”

2 comments:

Molly said...

So cute! I love almost 3-year-olds!

Brittany said...

He is so handsome!! So fun!!