MY FAMILY! :)

MY FAMILY! :)

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Sunday

Easter Sunday was so much fun! We had a huge meal with all the family and the kids got to go on an Easter Egg Hunt! All the eggs are filled with money, candy, or a paper that says 'pick a prize' Each kid leaves with 6 or 7 new toys. They love the hunt and this year Stockton understood the concept and was going after those eggs!!
My parents are the cutest!!
Warren and Auntie Theresa cutting turkey and ham...Yummy!

My Aunt Theresa and Uncle Wayne have a gorgeous backyard! It is perfect for any occasion! This occasion was the annual Easter Egg Hunt. It was another success!


Kyler was the MC of the Hunt. He started it with his horn and throughout the Hunt gave the kids hints on where to find the eggs.
My little man is so handsome! I loved watching him participate!
After the hunt, everyone gathers on the lawn to search through their eggs and pick their prizes!

Stockton thought it was so fun to pick the little toys, candy and money out of the eggs.Ally showing off all the eggs she found.
Talon and Jenny faced off... Jenny with silly string and Talon with a water gun - easily loaded in the river.

When Jenny attacked Talon, it became an all-out war. The kids ended up soaked! Fun, Fun!
I love my sister's stance to douse her nephew in silly string!!

LOVE Jenny's face and actions as she runs from Talon's water gun!! Hilarious!

1 comment:

The Carter Fam said...

Emily... I love your blog background. It's super cute. Also, I can't believe how grown up your little guy is getting. He's adorable. I'm glad you had a great Easter. Let's get together sometime.