MY FAMILY! :)

MY FAMILY! :)

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween 2008

Stockton was Lightning Mcqueen for Halloween... big surprise. He calls out "Varrroooom" as he runs around in his costume. He is so enjoyable and the life of the party.
Abby as Dorothy... complete with Toto.
Sydney as Glenda the Good Witch.

These girls are beautiful! They had their hair and makeup done professionaly for the occation. They looked perfect. I am sorry I don't have pictures of Talon or Ally. They left Halloween afternoon for Disneyland! I am happy for them (and jealous) but I missed seeing the kids in their costumes.Kaylinn was a cow for her first Halloween. It was the cutest outfit I have ever seen!! She doesn't look too happy to be in it... Ha! I love the faces she pulls. She is the cutest little girl ever!


Hubs. Love him.
Mom and daughter.

3 comments:

Gretchen said...

k that is so cute!!!!! love it

Anonymous said...

Stockton has such a cute costume. I can tell he is obsessed with cars. But excuse me, where is a picture of YOUR Halloween costume?!

Jessica said...

I love Halloween. Stockton looked too cute! Thanks for all of your online support. I am so happy that we are sisters in politics! I told my sister that I would not be visiting Utah any time soon for fear of being lynched by my own family!